- Atleast 5-8 years of experience in production of mainline Soap & Shampoo Business (Personal care products). Candidates with good exprience in Automobile, consumer goods, Chemicals and other related industries will also fit. Ideally candidates who have had experience in handling production, engineering, process,quality and man management in large plants, and who are second to the Factory Manager.
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Manage ambiguity
1. Ensure that the manufacturing operations and resources are focused on the critical business imperatives and are in accordance with strategic directions and priorities.
2. To ensure that the quality of the product manufactured is as per standards through establishment and review of quality systems.
3. To ensure appropriate development of people so that desired levels of performance and appropriate levels of skills and knowledge is maintained.
4. To ensure that all relevant costs (PE, inventories, wastes) are within targets and improving in line with targets / standards.
5. Development of the manufacturing plan from the unit objectives and synergizing action plan within the team / other HODs / FM / HO to meet them.
6. To ensure that the team remains committed towards continuous improvement by allowing new ideas / thoughts to be explored.
7. To ensure adherence to EHS guidelines.
8. To ensure compliance to all statutory norms.
9. To benchmark and introduce contemporary manufacturing practices and systems on an ongoing basis.
10. Planning and negotiating strategy pertaining to IR and its implementation.
11. High level of understanding and experience in managing shop floor openings with responsibility of meeting manufacturing plan OTIF, Quality, Cost, Productivity and EHS.