Manger/ Sr. Manager/ AVP - Wealth Manager
• To acquire UHNI / HNI / SME / Institutional / Corporate Relationship for Advisory and provide wealth management services
• Understanding of Fixed Income / Equity
• Should be able to pitch Wealth Products to Corporate / HNI Clientele
• Capable of doing Cross Selling Should be able to do Cross Selling of Financial Products to Clients like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, PMS, insurance (Life, General), asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
• Acquiring high value relationships
• Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
• Service the requirements of the super HNI clients.
• To achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products.
• To keep one self updated on the financial markets and in advisory products / services in particular.
• To acquire new clients in the targeted HNI segment - acquiring clients through networking, database, market intelligence or reference from existing clients.
• Strong Presentation and Influencing
• Meeting monthly targets by providing 360-degree Financial Assessment Services, Wealth Management Services and by doing portfolio rewiring of the various client segment.
• Formulating strategies for expanding the client base by providing investment advice to the clients.
Maintaining long-term relationships with existing/new clients for increasing the Asset Under Management (AUM) for the company
• Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
• Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the risk vs. reward balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix.
• Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Graduate/ Post Graduate & should have worked aggressively in the client acquisition space & should have 4-12 years of Experience in PMS, Fund Management Sales or any form of investment products
2. Should have his own contacts with prospective investors, family offices, Ultra HNI's and prospective investors.
3. One should possess great meeting and relationship skills and should have an entrepreneur mindset.
4. Should have strong leadership and team development skills.
5. Understanding on Equity Products, Mutual Funds, AIF Fixed Deposits, SIP, Fixed Income, Insurance (Life & General), PMS, Equity, Brokering, Demart, Securities, Trading, Wealth and other similar investing products is a must.
6. Moderate understanding on Financial Markets, economic factors is a must.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader