- Experience of managing PnL in FMCG industry.
- Some exposure to manufacturing will be added advantage.
- Speak clearly and confidently, be articulate.
- Listen actively to fully understand the other person's view or perspective.
- Tailor feedback to the specific needs and communication styles of others.
- Make effective presentations and concisely present/communicate a complete and accurate picture of the current situation or of the company's products and services.
- Develop and maintain two-way communication with a variety of people at different levels both within and outside the organisation.
1. Direct and control the work and resources of the Company and ensure the recruitment and retention of the required numbers and types of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to ensure that it achieves its mission and objectives.
2. Prepare a corporate and annual business plan and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
3. Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Board/key stakeholders, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company's mission and objectives
4. Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with major customers, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders generally, to exchange information and views and ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
5. Develop and maintain research and development programmes to ensure that the Company remains at the forefront in the industry, applies the most cost-effective methods and approaches, provides leading-edge products and services and retains its competitive edge.