Role purpose :
- To manage and deliver revenue growth from identified strategic India HQ MNC's in India
- Drive a focused account strategy to grow company share in these accounts pan India across Fixed and Mobility products
- Deliver the best in class customer experience with a high NPS score. Continuously farm and create new hunting opportunities in these accounts and grow company wallet and mind share.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Deliver Revenue growth target in line with the DB in India
- Portfolio engagement across group companies of accounts
- Farming and nurturing deep engagements across levels of identified strategic accounts
- C - Level Customer stakeholder engagement and escalation contact for all customer experience related issues
- Engagement with various circles to deliver the global enterprise revenue growth within India ( HQ and NHQ)
- Work closely with the FL BDM to grow Fixed and relevant stakeholders for new products
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Experience in national accounts enterprise solution selling & C Level interaction
- Experience in complex change management and operating in a matrix, fast moving and technical environment.
- Team player, strong influence and relationship management skills, customer centric.
- Strong communication and conflict management skills
- Ability to multitask