Roles & Responsibilities of a PFG Manager
- Deal origination and development of business plans (including Technical and legal due diligence with international consultants).
- Transaction consummation and proactive project monitoring.
- Conduct credit appraisal of business proposal and process appraisal for appropriate credit sanctions.
- Developing and structuring new products in order to mitigate credit risk.
- Liaise and resolve all post sanction issue relating to documentation, compliance etc.
- Establish benchmark processes and systems in credit assessment areas.
- Responsible for the audit (both external and internal) and compliance of credit portfolio.
- Domain knowledge; Understanding of basic concepts of corporate and limited / no recourse finance.
- Experience in financial modeling (use of Excel based modelling).
- Eye for detail; due diligence skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite of products.
- Drive for results - Finding solutions to problems despite constraints, Setting priorities, Setting high performance standards.
- Process orientation - Making changes in system/processes/work methods to improve performance.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence - Using Data and Logic to convince others, articulation with conviction, Understanding the impact of one's behavior on others.
- Analytical thinking - Evaluating pros and cons, Identifying key issues in complex problems/ assignments.
- Team Effectiveness - Ability to work with teams and share knowledge/information relevant to other team members.
- CA / MBA (Finance). An engineering degree would be an added advantage.