1. Ensuring robust end-to-end Supply Chain processes and systems across Organisation, Planning, Operational Procurement, Goods Inwarding and Inventory Management are established.
2. Leading and developing a pan-India team (directly & functionally) across Units to ensure business deliverables on material availability are optimally addressed.
3. Institutionalising monitoring mechanisms towards a metrics-driven culture, that helps execute Planning and deliverables to the business goals.
4. Lead the compliance efforts across the sites.
5. Resource management and Team Leadership.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
Qualification and Experience :
Engineering or post-graduation in Supply Chain (preferred). Minimum 12-15 years of relevant industry experience in Supply Chain/Logistics in Hospitals, Healthcare, Automotive or Heavy Engineering industries.
Other attributes :
- High on integrity
- Hands-on experience in core elements of Supply Chain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to timely problem solving is a must.
- Good team leading skills, with an ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Should be competent enough to handle multiple projects coordination.