Job Responsibilities :
- Business Development: Source new business and aid in organization growth strategies. Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Client Service Delivery: Provide high quality client service, working directly with clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to strategic risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
- Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Active involvement in eminence activities
- Practice Development: Development and deployment of Company methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials. Active involvement in eminence activities.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach, and provide input and guidance to staff development initiatives.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in the multiple areas of IT audits, SOX / ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits
- Experience in delivering result oriented solutions to Senior Management and Boards of Directors.
- Risk assessment and other risk management consulting experience.
- Experience with regulatory and compliance audits.
- Experience with creating Information Security Framework and its related policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of ERP's like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls.
- Knowledge of IT Security aspects towards key areas like Cloud Computing, Cyber Risks, Network Security, database management systems, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), COBIT, COSO 2013.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills e.g. presentation to top management and report writing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in managing professional service engagement teams