Consumer goods and services practice involves core service areas such as Business Transformation, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Sourcing and Procurement, Warehousing and Logistics
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive business and consulting experience.
- Experience in a consulting firm, or extensive work experience in Consumer Goods industry.
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following CG&S areas of specializations: of supply chain planning, sourcing & procurement, manufacturing, warehousing.
- An excellent, established track record for selling and delivering consulting engagements.
- Experience working with - C- level executive clients
- An MBA from a Tier 1 B School