- Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Get accurate briefs from the Client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others- work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyse data, problems, and situations.
Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
Handle Client Relationship
- Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the Client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of experience in commercial analytics and reporting with least 3-4 years of relevant experience in Incentive compensation domain from Insurance, Telecom, pharmaceutical or other domains
Must have 2-3 years of hands on experience in one or more incentive compensation tools like Xactly, Varicent, Oracle Fusion IC or any other leading ICM solution
Intermediate to Advanced expertise with MS excel, VBA and SQL
Should have functional experience of working in incentive compensation field including but not limited to monthly IC reporting, Goal setting and plan design consulting
Desirable Leadership qualities
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.