Specific competences ( Essential)
- Candidate with 8-10 years of experience and excellent understanding of Microsoft AD environment, Group policies, infrastructure service like DHCP/DNS/TCP IP
- Expertise on Microsoft imaging technologies like MDT, SCCM . In depth knowledge on Windows 7/ 10/ MS office and related common tools.
- Experience on thin client management and support. Excellent in Coordination with cross functional teams and vendors for evaluation/roll out of new technologies
- Knowledge on security tools like AV, Firewall, Encryption, DLP.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and validation of new and current Platform
- Drive Problem Management with focus on RCA and RCCA in collaboration with larger SME group and domains
- Manage weekly reviews with other SME domains for complex IT implementations across multiple towers including applications, products etc
- Needs to manage relationship and resolve dispute if any between internal and partner stakeholders
- Bring Industry best practices to ensure operational stability
- Drive Service improvement projects across in partnership with internal and partner teams
- Explore opportunities to optimize and ensure we are inline with customer requirements