Manage the trade and treasury exposures and related requirements of small and medium clients.
- Handle trade related transactions by coordinating with Client, Business group, Operations team
- Comply with RBI regulations and internal guidelines.
- Managing the trade and capital flows of sme clients by structuring and trading various derivative products like Forwards, currency, interest rate derivative .
- Managing a team of Solution Managers.
- Identify new relationships from zero bases & understand the customer's treasury requirements and structure and deliver solutions to manage their currency and interest rate risk.
- Support all other business units within the bank as appropriate in the provision of Treasury related services and products such as-External commercial borrowing and hedging through IRS i.e., Interest rate swaps, currency swaps, combination of vanilla options, etc.
- Ensure appropriateness and suitability to the customers for product being offered to them.
- Interact with relationship banking division to set up derivative limits for customer transactions including derivatives.
- Build & maintain strategic relationships with existing & prospective clients.
- Increase wallet share from clients by sharing trading/hedging ideas and building relationships.
- Strict adherence to RBI regulations in executing trades and advising clients and responsible for all transactional documentations for business.
- Acquiring new customers to increase wallet shares and meeting annual targets.