* Managing the Treasury and Finance function with responsibilities including cash flow management, credit control of investment operations, foreign exchange management, economic & industry comparisons, business MIS and reviews
* Managing treasury operations by regularly reviewing and managing cash flows, loans, Working capital limits, Forex, LCs, bill discounting, buyers credit, suppliers credit etc
* Liaising with Bank and Mutual Funds for daily Investment(s) and other Corporate Finance actions (Letter of Credits, Bank Guarantees, Consortium meeting arrangements, Currency risk hedges, short/long term investments, capital raising activities, Buyers/Supplies Credit facilities).
* Participate in fund raising activities; handling treasury operation including fund planning, forex hedging, FX loan repayments
Handling fresh/rollover Loan documentation for Short Term Loan for various banks, CC limits, Commercial Papers etc.
* Day to day fund planning, monitoring liquidity, investing surplus capital to seek superior alpha generation
* Reviewing interest payments, Form 15CA, withholding tax payment and ECB-2 returns
* Liaising with bankers and investors and maintaining positive working relationships
* Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
* Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage IFC compliance for Treasury operations.
* Interacting with statutory / internal auditors for finance and treasury operations
CRITICAL GENERIC ATTRIBUTES:
* Proficiency and prior experience in handling Treasury function
* Well versed with accounting / ERP systems SAP
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Systems mindset analytical abilities
* Open, assertive and quick at learning new areas.