Job Responsibilities :-
- Support the business manager in development of the Bengaluru travel & ground transportation strategy in line with regional and global direction to ensure the effective delivery of the various services to meet our future business requirements
- Manage day-to-day Bengaluru Ground Transportation operations at a functional level
- Build strong working relationships, and engage with all stakeholders to drive the business strategy at a macro level
- Client focus, managing and exceeding expectations by continuously enhancing service levels.
- Refine processes, formulate standard operating procedures and carry out periodic assessment, review and improvements
- Risk management and control through audits, compliance and other governance initiatives
- Budgeting, expense management and financial due diligence
- Ensure commercial effectiveness by optimizing resources, reducing wastage, cost avoidance and ensuring billings to the Firm are correct.
- Vendor Relationship Owner for India travel related suppliers
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure contractual obligations, KPIs and SLAs are met
- Proactively liaise with internal stakeholders to advance commercial and operational objectives and efficiency.
Skills Required -
- Minimum 6-8 years of which 3-4 years of operations experience in a leadership role, preferably with prior experience in travel and ground transportation operations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high quality standards
- Strong communication skills to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels and vendor population
- Ability to lead and drive projects
- Should be able to draft, understand and interpret contract documents
- Prior experience with P&L responsibilities will be an added advantage