This operations team supports the issuance, advising, maintenance, payment, and billing of multiple product offerings, primarily driven by Standby Letters of Credit, a product portfolio of more than 18,000 outstanding transactions.
The operations manager will lead a diverse team responsible for ensuring high quality service across all product offerings within Global Trade.
To be successful, the candidate must have a strong sense of global trade processes including a working knowledge of accounting, reconciliation, compliance, and trade finance.
- Manage local operations team and provide oversight to utility team offshore.
- Meet all daily operations deliverable including Standby LC Issuance, Amendments, payments, billing related transactions, and client service requests.
- Investigate and resolve issues internally and with clients in a professional manner.
- Monitor receivable activity on trade products, and establish working relationships with clients to maintain low accounts receivable turnover.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, and coach others to build skills and improve efficiencies.
- Support all lines of business with escalated issues, and represent the global trade business to ensure timely and accurate response.
- Support all internal and client-related deadlines.
- Communicate clearly with business partners including front office, risk & control, and back office senior management teams.
- Maintain all budget targets.
- Enhance employee engagement and drive culture of recognition for excellent service and innovation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Require the below :
Knowledge of Trade Finance Standby Letter of Credit processes
- Strong client service skills
- Expert use of MS office Products