Strong interpersonal people management skills & client management skill
Ability to work and communicate with people across organizational units and client organization
Strong decision making skill, ability to think strategically and translate strategy into action plans
Strong analytical skills with an ability to resolve problem with a win-win negotiation approach
Ability to lead people on large, multi-functional efforts
Knowledge of PC technology, applications and on-line tools
Expert knowledge of service procedures & demonstrated Customer services skills and experience in a voice call center environment
Ability to coach & develop people in the hierarchy
Quality Focus: Knowledge & implementation of Quality tools & techniques (Six Sigma, Lean) for process improvement.
Thorough understanding of P & L account, planning, forecasting & scheduling to meet SLAs, Delivery and adherence to the SOW defined parameters
Willingness to work 24/7 - needs to be comfortable with working in majorly night shifts aligned to US/Europe environment
Valid passport is a must
Lead the site for service delivery perspective and meet goals for all processes in the site deliver as per client contract (CPM) as well as operating plan (Top line & bottom line)
Focus on maximizing Customer Experience while optimizing costs
Contribute to the development of short and long term strategic business goals
Retaining talents and enhance employee satisfaction for the aligned business
Develop leadership pipeline to meet short & long-term business goals.
Create appropriate servicing and retention strategies for customers
Ensure systems development integration with strategy
Provide functional support and direction to the Managers and Team leaders on customer support needs
Monitor the performance of the 2nd & 1st line supervisors and coach them, if required
Assist with training and identify training needs within the group
Mentor and assist Managers/Senior Managers
Liaison with other support functions of the company affecting customer support
1. Updates himself regularly with Company policies on Information Security Management System.
2. Ensure subordinates are aware of Company policies, in particular those on Information Security.
3. Ensure adherence to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
4. Ensure Process adheres to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
5. Ensure adherence to the Contractual Requirements of the Process/Function.
6. Encourage all subordinates to Report Security Incidents.