We are recruiting for Manager - Tax-Transfer Pricing team. Working as Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
•Managing a team of 10-12 members
• Responsible for overall delivery of projects relating to Transfer Pricing Documentation projects – Global and Local. Contributing to the deliverables which may include transfer pricing documentation reports based on local country tax laws or OECD guidelines, transfer pricing planning/ documentation studies and other on-call services for clients across the globe.
•Supervise work, manage workload and mentor other staff to deliver work of high quality.
•Develop and maintain client relationships and identify further client opportunities.
•Take a significant role in sharing knowledge and supporting the development of team members.
Essential skills required
• 5- 7 years of experience in Global Transfer Pricing.
• Experience with Big Four accounting firms is a must
• Good accounting knowledge.
• Strong Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or Economics background
• Knowledge on Transfer Pricing and US GAAP is the must.
• Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint & MS Excel.
Behavioral / team skills
• Good verbal & written communication.
• Should have managed a team
• Ability to prioritize & multi-task.
• Exhibit meticulous attention to detail.
• Analytical skills.
• Able to work in a team environment and/or independently.
Ability to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
Chartered Accountancy or, MBA (Finance/Accounting), or and Company Secretary or LLB.