Strategic Alliances, Growth and Partnerships - Manager
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build a diverse and lucrative Strategic Alliances portfolio of new alliance partners
- Hunt & evangelize the right partners and system integrators for Company
- Aggressive experience in growth partnerships, grassroots outreach and activation, digital/non-affiliate partnerships and secondarily, Brand positioning and social media for a cutting-edge ed-tech platform
- Responsible for revenue targets from partnerships and alliances vertical
- Ally with internal teams to develop holistic solutions for potential partnerships
- Mentor and Train the partner staff in order to set expectations with respect to the value proposition.
- Help our partners grow and build a loyal consumer base for themselves.
- Ensure quality, consistency and local effectiveness of sales and partner marketing
- Own end-to-end client relationships including initial sales pitch, negotiation and troubleshooting - SPOC for all partnership related discussions, marketing collateral creation etc
a) Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business. Product is incredibly high quality with 20%+ conversion. Gow leads to millions of consumers with dynamic ecosystem partnerships.
b) Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
c) Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of sales ecosystem
Backed by a reputed founder and two of the Top 3 India VCs, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make tremendous wealth for an exceptional growth hacker/partnership-alliances wizard.