1.Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations.
2.Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
3. Able to manage projects independently from end to end. (Proposals to project management to preparing reports)
4. Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the existing clients
1. Experience in Primary Qualitative & Quantitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies
2.Focus group discussions, direct interviews and ethnographic research, report writing, client handling, questionnaire preparing, presentations,would be preferred. Doing Brand tracking, product and concept testing, moderation, ad-hoc and other study types.
3. Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
4.Strong interpersonal skills
5. Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
6. Has experience of developing and managing client relationships
7. Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies