Manager/Sr. Manager Social Media & Content for fastest growing Insurance company
Social Media Marketing
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Work with agency to delivery on multiple aspects of social media
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the companys target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Design content strategy for the organization keeping customers, prospects and SEO objective
- Develop content real estate
- Create content basis SEO recommendation on a day to day basis
- Explore and evaluate multiple content development agencies to build a repository
- Explore new formats of content to evaluate what works best
Desired Candidate Profile:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEMBA (Specializing in Marketing) from a recognized university. Short course on Digital Marketing is a plus
4-9 years of proven experience in digital marketing in an agency or services brandExperience in the area of creative, content, UI/UX
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and induce adoptionInnovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity.
Excellent presentation and communication skills Team player Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinkingChallenges status quo and drives positive changeQualificationMBA