Organize, coordinate and ensure the effective implementation of Systems (ISO-9001:2000, TS 16949 & ISO-14001:2004)
• Organizing Document update and control
• Organizing and conducting Internal and External audits
• Organizing Management Review Meetings
• Conducting ISO Training
• Monitoring NCRs, Corrective and Preventive Actions
Supervise, Coordinate & Facilitate for Implementation of World Class Manufacturing (WCM)/TPM culture
• Training and guidance to workmen
• Facilitate team formation & update
• Organizing audits, reviews and improvements
• Autonomous Maintenance
• Visual development
• Kaizen and Focused Improvement
• 5S Improvement
• Improvement in Internal Customer Satisfaction
• MIS collection and analysis
• WCM audits execution
• Follow-up for Customer Rating and preparation of report
• Monitoring and review for improvement of team performance
• Facilitation/Hand holding of Six Sigma projects. Progress report on monthly Six Sigma status to management.
• Statistical analysis of Various Critical Parameters, Analysis of Measurement System, etc for ISO/TS-16949 compliance.
• Facilitation for Sigma level Improvement action plan for critical areas.
• Imparting Six-Sigma DMAIC Green belt, Awareness/Need Based Training.
• Working in CFT and coordinating with various departments for improvement.
• Facilitation and coordination for implementing TPM (8+3) Pillar activities as a member of TPM secretariat.
• Review of TPM 11 Pillars Presentation for every Department.
• Company wide 5’S audit for each Department.
• Providing Trainings on TPM, Lean Tools, etc.
? Computer usage for Performance monitoring: Developed periodical performance monitoring system through ‘SAP’/ERP/ Oracle with extensive use of computers at all levels.
Quality Management Systems
• Implementation of ISO-10006, ISO- 50001, ISO- 9000, ISO- 9001, ISO- 2008, EMS 14001, OHAS -18001 systems. TPM, WCM, Six sigma,