Manager/ Sr. Manager / AVP – Wealth Management
1. Sourcing of New Clients
• Prospect, acquire and retain clients
• Formulating strategies to expand the client base.
• Contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the services and returns generated.
• Achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients/volume of business & assets.
2. Managing relationships
• Undertake complete portfolio analysis and need-based analysis of HNI, Ultra HNI and corporate clients.
• Cross-sell products and services to both new as well as existing HNI & Ultra HNI clients as per their
lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements basically through the financial planning process.
• Understand client needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
• Recommend strategies that clients can use to achieve their financial objectives, including specific
recommendations in such areas as cash management, setting up of trusts, formulating of Wills, insurance
coverage other than investment planning to ensure a one-point relationship for the client
• Call clients periodically to review their investment needs and to determine whether market changes, life
changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for portfolio reassessment
• Provide various Investment performance reports and summaries to the clients
3. Research and Analytics
• Research, investigate and regularly update regarding the available investment opportunities/financial
market trends to determine whether they fit into client portfolios
• Coordinate with product and research team for taking investment decisions for the clients
• Understand clients’ needs & requirements and accordingly position products & services
4. Ensure ongoing self-development.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Graduate / M.com / PG / MBA / CFA (CFA Institute, USA) / CA / Inter CA with minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Banking sector/ Investment/ Broking firms only & in the field of Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
2. Should the ability to understand the clients- risk taking ability and clients- willingness to take the risk.
3. Should be willing to attend client meetings all over Mumbai.
4. Should be proactive, target oriented and should have a fair idea about revenue targets.
5. Good communication presentation skills
6. Good knowledge of investment products
7. Discretion and trustworthiness is crucial
8. The ability to build strong relationships with discerning clients
9. Knowledge and understanding of financial markets
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.