6-10+ years experience in Web Analytics role – preferably in a US market B2C environment.
· Expert knowledge of web analytics tools (particularly Google Analytics) with technical knowledge of URL tagging and tracking.
· Demonstrated expertise with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing.
· Demonstrated track record in multiple analytics package implementations with experience in other data tools preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, business, marketing or consumer research discipline. Advanced degrees in Math or Statistics is a plus but not required.
· Great communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications to business stakeholders and senior leaders.
· Strong conceptual thinking and ideation skills; passion for brainstorming ideas, sketching concepts and connecting pieces to solve real consumer problems.
· Ability to internalize customer insights, champion the customer and empathize with the customer’s needs and point of view.