- Must have 4 to 12 years of experience in SQL.
- Must be proficient in SQL Coding.
- Must be familiar with analytics environment.
- Banking domain is must.
- Exposure into different big data tools or business intelligence tools would be desirable.
- Having good knowledge/prior working experience in any of the tools will be a huge plus, such as Tableau, VBA etc.
- Business communication skills (email and conference calls) and fluent with English language.
- Advanced analytical skills to create insights from data.
- Perform data analysis on employee engagement data sets.
- Participate in the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key employee behaviours that drive retention and engagement.
- Work with regional stake holders to identify information needs and develop reporting to meet those needs.
- Responsible for stakeholder management (including status updates on project/activities, query resolution, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile : EXPECTED EDUCATION/ TOOL EXPERIENCE :
- Extensive experience using SQL (4-12 years) to analyze and solve business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
- Experience working in a team of analysts with a common goal and will have a strong understanding of the cards business dynamics that will drive the analyses.