Manager/Senior Manager - Python/Analytics - Insurance Domain (5-12 years)
Location - Gurgaon
Level - M/SM
Skill Set- Insurance domain knowledge + Python
Brief description of the role:
- Develop and maintain a relationship with business stakeholders
- Business Problem Solutions with Value addition to client businesses
- Specify Analysis tasks to generate insights
- Maintain high standards of quality
- Research and apply new methodologies to varied client situations
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Contributions to Strategic Initiatives within Analytics practice
- The individual needs to leverage existing reporting and generate actionable insights
- Identify analytics opportunities and ensure end to end delivery of proposition
- The individual will work on developing prediction models using tools like Python.
- There will be a need to work in the 12-9 pm shift, which can be relaxed to 12- 10 pm also. This is required as the candidates will need to have some overlap for US client interactions.
- Experience in Life or P&C domain.
Tools & Certification :
- Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
Other Desired Qualities :
- Good team management, project management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan. Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the direction of projects to meet the project milestones.