- Credit appraisal of mid-sized companies across diversified sectors
- Meetings with the management & promoters of the company and factory/site visit for detailed understanding of the business from credit appraisal point of view
- Business risk analysis comprising of a broad understanding of the industry, in general, and clients business profile, in particular, including management evaluation
- Financial risk analysis based on historical and future projected financials using CMA
- Identification of key credit issues and preparation of report after analyzing the major risk areas and giving recommendation on the basis of analysis.
- Presentation of cases to the sanctioning committees and discussion in detail on the merits and potential risks of a case.
- The candidate should be CA or MBA (finance) with 2-3 years credit appraisal experience for SMEs / mid corporates with reasonable understanding of industry, business models and CMA analysis.
- Should have basis knowledge of the fund bases and non-fund based lending products:
Fund based: Cash Credit, Overdraft, Term Loan etc.
Non fund based: Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee etc.