Manager/Senior Manager/Associate - Strategy Team - Financial Services - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS
- Shall be part of Strategy Team of company.
The individual will work closely with the senior leadership team of organisation in defining medium term and long term business strategy for the company including Annual Strategic Planning Exercise, Digital Strategy, Competition Analysis, Long Term Strategic Trends / Discontinuities and Portfolio optimization.
The individual shall also act as internal consultant to top management / senior business leaders in helping address specific strategic challenges facing the business units / Firm
- Work with the leadership team on design and deployment of both medium-term and long-term strategic business objectives
- Define solutions & strategy for given business problems based on internal and external data and market benchmarking (business problems could be in the nature of: new market entry / new product or segment launch / ramp up of existing business, etc.)
- End to end Project Management of key strategic initiatives identified
- Partner with different functions within the organization - sales, operations, human resources among others in deployment of the business initiatives identified
- Support in long term strategic planning, annual business planning and reviews for the business
- Support in representation of organization performance.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA from Tier 1 B-School only- At least 1-2 years of experience in strategy or planning or consulting functions would be preferred
- Prior experience in financial services / banking / Tier 1 consulting firms would be preferred