- Manage and work on multiple engagements involving valuation of complex financial instruments such as options, warrants, derivatives, etc.
- Develop models to value a variety of financial instruments using Monte Carlo simulation, Black scholes other techniques from the financial engineering
- Manage a team of 3-4 valuation professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
To qualify, a candidate must have:
- PC proficiency including at least one Financial Engineering or statistical software package (e.g. Matlab or Stata), Bloomberg, MS Excel/VBA, Word, and PowerPoint
- FRM/Financial Engineering would be an added advantage