- Nurture & Develop the Food & Beverages segment business for the company by working closely with the respective product managers from HO & local management team.
- To develop a strategy to further develop food ingredients business for company in India and successfully develop a profitable business in this segment with expected revenue of U$ 2 Million per year by 2015
- Sales Manager, reporting into Country Manager / Director eventually transitioning into a BU Head / Business Manager role in 3-4years horizon.
- To sustain & maintain the existing business in F & F Segments & also to add up the Product Portfolio & Supplier Portfolio with his own expertise & with support from HO & Local Management.
- To develop a Food & Beverages business for Company
- Identify products to be sourced by working very closely with customers
- Work with management to identify potential supplier partners for these products
- Work closely with supplier partners to jointly develop India market
- Lead the sales efforts to develop market for these product as a front line sales person to begin with and as the business grows, build a team of local / regional sales persons to support the business in profitable manner
- Develop a substantial opportunistic trading business to kick-start in short term.
- Identify new customers for core products from the industries mentioned above & develop a sustainable profitable business.
- Manage existing transactional business in the assigned business vertical.
- Work closely with product management team in the product / business development efforts for product to be launched in future
- Identify new opportunities and areas for Company to participate
- Graduate in Chemistry / Chemical Engineer with MBA will be preferred.
- Strong Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently
- Self driven without much of supervision
- Excellent Supplier partner management skills
- Key Account Management
- Minimum 7-9 years of commercial experience from front line sales, business development, product management from the similar industry
- Prior Experience of handling multiple product range/ supplier base with in-roads into business development across the F & F Segment would be a better bet.
- Prior experience of developing food ingredient business from scratch in Food Ingredient will be preferred
- Candidates with back ground in Chemical distribution companies will be an added advantage.