Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs
- Solid background in database systems (such as Oracle, SQL Server, or Teradata) along with strong knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL
- Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs.
- Good working knowledge of PowerShell and VSTS SRS (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Possess good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Develop error handling processes. Create and implement scheduling strategy
- Adopt integration standards, best practices, ABC framework etc while creating ETL jobs.
- Performs data validation, cleansing and analysis.