Major Role and Responsibility
Strategic FC Planning & Launch (Infra & Process),
Manage Supply Chain projects pertaining operations in FC .
Main Duties and Functions :
• Knowledge of Best Warehouse Designs & Layouts with Maximum Space Utilization and Quality Standards .
• Experienced in defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions, writing detailed functional specifications, analyze workflows
• Possess technical expertise in design management and Construction activities with Cost estimations & Budgeting
• Proficient in handling various project designers, vendors & contractors spearheading effective project management with EHS, time, cost & quality parameters.
• Expertise in project vendors, PMC & Clients interface management for effective execution of the project.
• Possess clear understanding of project execution from the point of view of Safety, Quality, Cost & timeline parameters
• Project Implementation in Gantt chart/MS Project Scheduling
• Effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving & organization abilities
• Ensure Pre Project and Post Project facilities are taken care of for the FC.
• Liaison with stakeholders of each process and vet the 4M, 5S for the FC.
• Work on Demand and Supply for the FC monitoring best demand to Supply ratio for the site.
• Work with external stakeholders to iron out issues if any resulting in supply blockades.
• Ability to work with Inbound and Outbound teams on resolving all issues pertaining to Supply Chain.
• Adroit analysis on issues impacting deliverables and work with respective teams to resolve it.
Provide weekly analysis on productivity and analyze the reasons for any inconsistency.