Roles and responsibilities
We are seeking a dynamic business leader with a deep understanding of analytical solutions in the areas of supply chain and customer support.
As a Solution Owner, you will be responsible for the solution strategy, roadmap and revenue, targeting technology, consumer and financial services industries.
A background in building and taking to market solutions and scaling rapidly will allow you to thrive in this role.
- Own revenue plan and the solution roadmap - from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Author solution specs in the form of detailed MRD and PRD. Articulate the MRD & PRD to the engineering and algorithm teams, evolve architecture, design and development
- Conduct market scan and competitive analysis to create and execute go-to-market plans, including competitive value propositions, campaign plans, and pricing
- Be able to conduct prospect workshops and solution demonstrations, be proficient in consultative selling
- Develop messaging and positioning, create sales & marketing tools and collateral
- Own the release management and release cycles for solutions, working with Engineering and R&D
- 8+ years of consulting experience in deploying complex analytics solutions
- Experience in one or more of demand planning, inventory forecasting, logistics optimization, customer sentiment monitoring and escalation prediction
- Good business knowledge of the supply chain and customer support functions within financial services, consumer or technology industries
- A bachelors in engineering with an MBA, or a masters in engineering or quantitative sciences, from a premier institution
- Experience in in running large cross-functional collaborative projects and programs
- Strong client facing skills