- Participate in Risk transformation engagements
- Help manage the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Participate in business development initiatives along with client management and account management
- Build strong internal relationships within Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
People Responsibilities :
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Risk Advisory professionals.
- Contribute towards building team competency for ERP and GRC.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of all team members
- Participate in the organization-wide people initiatives .