1. Should have good knowledge of overall production / Quality processes in domain industry and Good technical Knowledge of SAP PP/ QM module.
2. Must have worked on at least 1 full cycle SAP implementation project and should have experience in production support, in a Global SAP environment
3. He should have experience of working in Indian environment with understanding of Quality related documentation and integration with other modules
4. Need to have necessary Skills, Knowledge, abilities and experience in preparing / understanding / analyzing BOM / Recipes, Quality processes / documents. Having knowledge / experience of USFDA audit requirements will be added advantage.
5. Should have experience in providing functional design documents to Technical team, and managing Developments in SAP environment with knowledge of Roles and Authorizations in SAP
6. Flexible, multi-tasking person with high energy who functions well in a fast-paced environment with
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, ; good team player with ability to build relationships.