1. Preparation of periodical management accounts.
2. Preparation of business performance reports.
3. Planning, coordinating and executing annual financial closure and audit.
4. Ensuring compliances of Companies law and other applicable Laws, Acts, Rules for preparation of books of accounts.
5. Coordinating for regulatory compliances to the extent of financials related matters of SEBI, NSE, BSE, NSDL, CDSL, etc.
6. Preparation and filing of Returns / Certificates and other compliances required by Reserve Bank of India.
7. Preparation of budgets, business plans and projections for management / bank proposals.
8. Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
9. Assist in the compilation of information for the Companys annual tax returns.
10. Supervising F&A team