1. Creation of comprehensive campaigns for user retention, mapping the user journey through the site and the app.
2. Ensure improvement of cohort performance and LTV
3. Troubleshoot issues impacting campaign performance and communicate with relevant stakeholders.
4. Proactive campaign management and consistently monitoring performance metrics such as Orders/Buyer, LTV, Open Rates, Click Rates, Inbox Delivery, etc.
5. Knowledge of Email marketing, SMS marketing, push notifications, user segmentation and behaviour.
6. Data driven experimentation and insights to drive growth of channel and meet monthly targets.
Work Experience required: 1-5 years of hands on Retention/ Digital marketing experience
Critical Attributes/ Key Skills required :
- Knowledge of omni-channel/marketing automation tools like Adobe Campaign, Responsys, Webengage, Blueshift (preferred most), proficient in data analysis and in sighting using Excel, SQL. Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills; experience in coordinating within and outside teams, relationship management. Aptitude for producing results in fast paced environment - deliverable focused. Innovative, Creative.
- Self-motivated individual. Lead by example. Performance and outcome focused individual.
- Enthusiastic. Energetic. Adaptable to change. Receptive to feedback.
- Inquisitive. Social.