- Delivering relevant insights/research/analytics on company/ industry/ country/ region (e.g. business, operational, financial and Geo-political risks, macro and micro-economic analysis, market structure and opportunity research, Sectoral research, company/industry/competitor analysis and forecast etc.) that help client managers derive new business.
- Responsible and accountable for a team of Senior and Junior Research Specialists supporting research and analytics on various classes of insurance;
- Motivate, guide and communicate with the team, ensuring they are focused, updated on changing circumstances and act accordingly.
- Improving and enhancing quality, consistency and standards of deliverable through structure quality assurance framework
- Contributing to business development for the organisation
- Helping and guiding team members on understanding client objectives better and translate the business questions into a strategic plan with associated priorities and constraints
Are you someone with -
- Robust knowledge on usage of databases like Capital IQ, Bloomberg; Factiva/ Google or any other data aggregator for research on companies and individuals is essential.
Strong understanding of P&C insurance industry and role of broking companies is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with ability to translate data into meaningful insights. Experience of statistical analysis will be a plus.
- Between 8 to 12 years of experience in industry/country/business/market research with in-depth knowledge of global marketplace, key trends, economic and geo-political developments, global supply chain, and key business and financial risks
- Experience of working with a UK/US based insurance/re-insurance/insurance broking/consulting firm of global repute will be looked at preferably