- Our Recruiters work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships - often providing candidates with their first impression.
- The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
Knowledge & Skills Required :
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratio.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Basic Qualifications :
- Graduate/Post Gradudate with minimum 10+ years of recruiting experience.
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations. We are looking for a team player with a solid work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
- Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
- A solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment - ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Previous recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree is a must. Post Graduation in HR is preferred.