Roles & Responsiblities :
1 Initiate quality measures including preparation / maintenance of necessary documents to ensure CTQs compliance & to meet customer requirements.
2 Conduct of Internal Audits to assess the status of deployment of systems and take corrective and preventive actions.
3 Reviewing the critical characteristics and monitoring it through SPC techniques.
4 Review daily rejection and initiate corrective and preventive action to reduce to zero.
5 Monitor internal PPM & coordinate with production and ensure implementation of action.
6 Monitor defect free supply to customer.
7 Ensure the availability of control plan, process plan, flow diagram & other related documents along with respective master pieces and tooling.
8 Ensure Quality Management System TS16949 at all level of organization.
9 To attend the warranty and provide the update on monthly basis.
10 Handling customer complaints and ensure submission of 8D to customer & ensure effective implementation of action taken / closing.
11 Provide training to the subordinates for knowledge & skill enhancement.
12 Coordinating for TPM activity within the organization.
Other Requirement :
1. Automotive experience with similar industry will be prefered.
2. Familer with TPM activity and involve in the implementation.
3. Sound knowledge of TS16949 and its implementation.
4.Knowledge of QC tool and techniques.
5. Have presentation skill in power point and other MS office applications.
6. Knowledge of customer complaint handling and continual improvement tools.