- Project Finance Group is engaged in developing innovative structures and arranging finance for large sized and complex projects across the entire gamut of infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
- The group brings in-depth sectoral knowledge and proven execution skills to provide clients a "one stop" shop for all their project financing needs.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Deal origination and development of business plans (including Technical and legal due diligence with international consultants).
- Transaction consummation and proactive project monitoring.
- Conduct credit appraisal of business proposal and process appraisal for appropriate credit sanctions.
- Developing and structuring new products in order to mitigate credit risk.
- Liaise and resolve all post sanction issue relating to documentation, compliance etc.
- Establish benchmark processes and systems in credit assessment areas.
- Responsible for the audit (both external and internal) and compliance of credit portfolio.
Skill Requirement :
- Domain knowledge : Understanding of basic concepts of corporate and limited / no recourse finance.
- Experience in financial modelling (use of Excel-based modelling).
- Eye for detail; due diligence skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite of products.