Planning, Organizing and managing direct and indirect operations such as Manufacturing, Quality, Maintenance, Purchase, and logistic operations.
- Managing Production lines, team, and planning to improve production effectiveness and efficiency.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes.
- Preparing and Monitoring annual budget for operation and its adherence in line with production schedules and quality standards.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughout.
- Effective inventory management to maintain the smooth flow of raw materials for production with minimum inventory holdings
- Ensuring adherence to quality standards of the finished product as well as that of the incoming raw materials