1. To ensure that all premium and service tax are accurately accounted for.
2. Ensuring all the re- class entries are correctly uploaded in the system and analyzing the impact of the same on other processes.
3. Preparing and analyzing PDC data sent to Actuarial which forms the basis of Actual Liabilities on every month end.
4. Ensuring Reinsurance Premium and claims are accurately booked and timely disbursed and service tax there on is correctly booked.
5. Checking of the charges prepared segment wise and fund wise.
6. Preparation of various recons (CS Recon, FFA and PD) and analyzing the movement month on month.
7. Checking the various data sent to other teams (planning, group ops, internal audit)
Timely preparation of Regulatory Reporting and support in Audit
1. Checking all the monthly, quarterly, yearly and life council reports sent
2. Defining the logic and checking all the Adhoc reports as and when required by regulator.
3. Ensure readiness of the team to meet any Adhoc reporting requirement from IRDA within a reasonable time by building data framework in BO.
4. Ensuring that all the auditors requirement are timely provided and satisfactory resolution is provided to them for all the queries raised.
5. Liasoning with various departments for ensuring timely submission of IRDA reports and smooth closure of audit queries.
Facilitate Product Testing and enhancements
1. Obtain understanding of all the new Products and ensure accurate testing of the same is done on timely basis.
2. Understanding the new enhancements initiated by various teams and analyzing the impact on our processes on timely basis.
3. Educating other team members on various aspects of Ingenium, Premium accounting and related functionality.
1. Identifying areas where automation can be done to increase the efficiency and accuracy.
2. Ensuring all the issues cropped up are permanently resolved.