Liaise with Onsite business owners/Actuary/Analysts and work on development of predictive models, analytical tools etc.
- Manage junior team members, SMEs - provide them technical guidance and keep them engaged
- Compares variations in data and report abnormalities therein
- Manage SLAs and other reports required for smooth functioning of operations.
- Responsible for quality of one's own work and team's deliverables.
- Should have strong predictive modelling experience using SAS and SQL. Prior experience P&C Insurance domain is required.
- Experience in Advance Excel is mandatory.
- Experience in VBA is preferred.
- Should have through understanding of various RDBMS applications like Oracle, SQL Server Teradata etc.
- Exposure to ETL and data warehousing would be an advantage
Competencies Required :
- Proven ability to work as an individual contributor as well as manage the team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to mutually agreed upon schedules.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work product."