Position Title, Responsibility Level : BI Developer
Mandatory Skills: Office 365 knowledge / Graph API
Splunk Data and Audit Log preferable.
Reports to : TBD
Permanent/ Temporary : Permanent
Span of Control : TBD
Location : Off Shore / India
Basic Function :
- The Business Intelligence developer works with stakeholders to identify and define self-service analytic solutions, dashboards, actionable enterprise business intelligence reports and business intelligence best practices.
- Responsible for repeatable, lean and maintainable enterprise BI design across organizations.
- Effectively partners with client team. BI Developer with good knowledge on Databases, data model, DW concepts, ETL and Linux/Unix environment to perform his daily tasks preferred.
Essential Functions :
(40%) Architect, design, and develop enterprise self-service analytic solutions, business intelligence reports, visualizations and best practice standards. Toolsets include but not limited to: IBM Cognos, SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, Microsoft Power BI, SAP Business Objects, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlik, and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
(20%) Work with report team to identify, design and implement a reporting user experience that is consistent and intuitive across environments, across report methods, defines security and meets usability and scalability best practices.
(15%) Identify business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end users, stakeholders and technology teams.
(10%) Provide report testing support and direction for the UAT and Quality teams.
(10%) Contributes to business intelligence competency best practices and implementation methodologies.
(5%) Other duties as requested or assigned.
Primary Internal Interactions :
- Coordinate with Lead and participate in recurring meetings
- Collaborate with other team members to review prototypes and develop iterative revisions
- Involve in peer BI reports review
Primary External Interactions :
- Limited to working in a technical capacity with client Business Intelligence personnel