Manager - Payments & Reconciliation (BPO/ITES)
• Responsible for Accounts Payments Reconciliation
• Processing Invoices PO based invoices
• Responsible of preparation of Vendor Reconciliation statement analysis and Debit balance analysis
• Ensuring timely submission of reconciliation as per the corporate reconciliation policy
• Ensuring All Payments to the Vendor and utility bills reconciliation and payment process well within the
• Quality control SPOC for invoice processing team
• Statutory compliance like TDS, Service Tax & VAT etc.,
• Ensure timely employee reimbursements and work advances to the employee and its reconciliations.
• Asset register maintenance.
• STPI, Customs & Banks liaison and filing progressive returns as applicable.
• MIS/BI support to Senior Management
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA or ICWA with 3-5 years in Finance & Accounts with a IT/ITES or Service Industry.
2. Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
4. Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Strong business acumen.
8. Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
9. Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.