1) Preparing Master Project Plan, list of related system level & functional level activities, work package plan, resource plan & time plan and communicates to CFT members to ensure QCD of the project.
2) Gateway tracking - Prepare / work out activity charts with dependent activities and work out efficient path, identify critical path, critical activity and resources.
3) Co-ordinate with internal/ external agencies for Composite project ratings assessment of the projects.
4) Support Project Owner and Project Leader on resource availability and facilitate & drive the process flow.
5) Facilitate Engineering sign-offs, Design Reviews and management reviews.
6) Prepare & monitor the project timelines in line with the project scope in consultation with all the stakeholders.
7) Monitor & Track budget, cost, quality and delivery of the project and escalate the discrepancies to the superiors with probable solutions.
8) Concerns resolution through continuous co-ordination with stakeholders.
9) Risk analysis and mitigation. Proactive role in flagging the potential risk areas and ensuring that a mitigation plan is made available.