The mid term and day to day organization of the maintenance tasks:
• Ensuring preventive inspections and corrective maintenance based on preventive reports.
• Organization of a permanent, immediate and efficient response in case of a major event due to the respective OHE System.
• Meeting cost targets via day to day organization and optimization, with the support of engineering/methods and planning processes, according to real time operational reports.
Maintenance works compliance:
• Adherence to maintenance prescriptions and production planning.
• Adherence to maintenance standards
• Monitors staff skills and safety procedures respect.
• Organization of collection of technical facts aiming to raise issues to the engineering team and / or the OHE supplier (during the DLP).
• Organization of Collection of needed resources assessments aiming budget construction.
• Support processes and respect procedures.
• On Call Duty in case of emergency.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• At least 7-12 years’ experience as an Engineer in OHE maintenance (railway)
• Experience in Managing and developing teams.
• Able to plan and Organize work of self and others.
• Competent Verbal and written Communicator.
• Analytical ability.
• Demonstrated ability in leadership