Operations Manager & SCM for its 100,000 sq ft Fulfillment operations in Bangalore. It intends to establish a large format state-of-the-art warehouse to handle operations for the Southern region.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Identification of location (100,000 sq. ft or more) and negotiation of terms of contract
- Setting up of the warehouse - Infrastructure, Team, Processes, etc.
- Driving warehouse management and execution along through the 3PL partner
- Focus on safety, quality, customer service and productivity of all departments
- Managing Inbound, Quality, Outbound and Inventory Control processes within the warehouse
- Leveraging technology to implement new ideas/processes and redesign warehouse process flow
- Driving all relevant KPIs and metrics and achieving and surpassing them consistently
- Handling import of containers from international destinations and stock transfers to/from other warehouses
- Continuous cost management and optimization to ensure most cost-effective operations .
Desired Candidate Profile:Educational/ Professional Qualification:- Degree in engineering from a reputed university
- MBA from top tier B-schools of India (IIM/ISB preferred)- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing, production or distribution environment
- Preference for direct management experience of 3PL service providers and their employees
Skills Required -
- Strong team management experience - Minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to crunch numbers and analyze data and derive meaningful insights
- Strong planning, organizational, multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English, multi-lingual is a plus
- Proactive service delivery attitude - willingness to stretch and do whatever is required with a - hands-on- /- can-do- approach
- Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment .