Proven experience of managing client relationships, managing teams and client deliverables
1. 8+ years’ experience in the legal domain of which at least 5 years should be in contracting
2. Technical expertise in the contracting domain to be able to provide guidance to the team and engage with legal counsel and business owners on the client’s side
3. Ability to understand and apply the business context in any given situation so as to balance legal risk with commercial reality
4. Exposure to commercial functions would be a distinct advantage
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6. Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
7. Exposure to healthcare industry would be an advantage.
The key aspects of the role:
1. Client Excellence: Pro-actively support client needs and demands, Exceeding client expectations
2.Growing the business: Generate and convert additional opportunities with existing clients , Contribute effectively to new business opportunities. Build credibility and image of the firm
3. Planning and Organizing: Proactively meet changing business needs ,Successfully complete integrated projects.
4.Financial Management: Timely and correct billing , Timely collection, Maintain and improve gross margins at project level.
5. People Development: , Improve own performance and develops career,Support others’ development needs. Enhance individuals’ skill and knowledge
6. Teamwork:Develop improved team working and consider needs and interests of others , Develop internal and external relationships.
7. Communication: Create interest in what is being said and appreciate alternative viewpoints, Inspire and motivate others, and ensure that others share their views and opinions ,Ensure a culture of open communication
8. Motivation: Enable individuals to carry out their work confidently and effectively