- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Vine etc.).
- Understanding of SEO / SEM / adwords / GDN along with core in-bound marketing principles.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content/links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers as well as brand new audiences.
- Run social promotions and campaigns and track their success (ROI based), ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Work experience in implementing digital marketing & social media strategies for consumer facing brands
- Strong command of each network and their best practices
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions