Manager - Mechanical Maintenance (BOPP)
- Planning and effecting preventive maintenance / repair / inspections schedules of various machineries to increase machine up time and equipment reliability of high speed rotary equipments i.e. Pumps, Air Compressors, chillers, oil heaters, Blowers, Hydraulic power packs and various type of packing m / cs, BOPP film plant, Slitters Metallizer etc.
- Proactively identifying areas of obstruction / breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
- Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques / measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in expenditures and work within the budget.
- Monitoring of spares requirement for all sections of Mechanical and Electrical.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and maintaining all related documents.
- Operations and maintenance of Utility.
- Finding alternative use of fuels to cut down cost of heating and energy conservation projects
Key Performance Indicators :
- 100% compliance of maintenance Schedules.
- Reduction in downtime
- Reduction cost
- Cost saving by modifications or indigenous developments
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets :
1. B.E. Mechanical Engineer with minimum of 8 to 15 years of experience in Polyester Film Plant is a must.
2. Good Knowledge and hands of experience in Preventive, proactive maintenance and breakdown maintenance. Field experience in Utility operation and maintenance (Boiler, Chiller, HVAC & Air compressors)
3. Hands of experience in Process water treatment and statutory requirements.
4. Hands of experience in HVAC, clean rooms and statutory requirements
5. Experience and Knowledge in Effluent water treatment
6. Good communication skill and capacity to handle in house team and Vendors.
7. Knowledge in Energy conservation and techniques.
8. Knowledge in Inventory control and indigenous spares development.